At Funeral WorkForce, our first priority is attracting and retaining top talent for your funeral home and cemetery. We recruit the best available employees in the business, and not only do we work with your firm to recruit and hire the best talent available we also have the expertise to help you develop your organization strengths in order to achieve your goals and objectives.
It starts with having the right people on your team moving in the right direction
Currently, the market for hard-working Funeral Directors/FDA’s with excellent skills and positive behaviours is not only extremely competitive, but it is becoming increasingly challenging. The funeral service profession changes rapidly, always progressing and improving, and that requires qualified, dynamic, hardworking and dedicated team members.
Funeral Providers regularly ask us questions such as:
- How can Funeral WorkForce help me hire a new funeral director?
- What can I do if I have a team member who has a bad attitude?
- Can you help me find the right people to build a pool of part-time employees?
- How much are other funeral homes paying?
- Are my wages competitive? How can I find out?
- Are my benefits competitive?
- What are other funeral homes offering?
- Do I need a pension program to attract the best talent?
- Is my current work schedule employee friendly?
We have the answers to these questions and many more.
Funeral WorkForce functions as an outsourced member of your team. We are focused on helping your firm develop, implement and maintain progressive HR and recruiting solutions.